Linux Support

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Mon Mar 18 21:11:23 EST 2002

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 08:22:18PM +1100, Bruce Middleton wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I understand this is the Canberra Linux User Group (CLUG) mailing
> list.  Excuse me for broadcasting this message, but I actually want to make
> contact with the Group president or a senior and knowledgeable member of
> the executive, for some advice.  I would be grateful to hear back from an
> appropriate person, please.

Nice try, but CLUG has no president, no members or executive. CLUG is a
collection of people that happen to turn up in the same room on a perticular
day of the month.

Occasionally some people organise things and someone has keys but that's
about it.

What are you looking for?

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/