Linux Support

Steven Hanley sjh at wibble.net
Tue Mar 19 09:49:26 EST 2002

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 08:22:18PM +1100, Bruce Middleton wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I understand this is the Canberra Linux User Group (CLUG) mailing
> list.  Excuse me for broadcasting this message, but I actually want to make
> contact with the Group president or a senior and knowledgeable member of
> the executive, for some advice.  I would be grateful to hear back from an
> appropriate person, please.

Welll as has been pointed out clug is not an official organisation or
anything, people just rock up.

However if you really need to speak to someone, I would suggest (in this
order)
Stephen Rothwell <sfr at pcug.org.au> - founding member, ie. been at almost every
                                     meeting since inception
Andrew Tridgell <tridge at samba.org> - ditto, until recently at almost every
                                     meeting.
Bob Edwards <Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au> - person nominally in charge of
                                          meeting venue

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view