[SLUG] Family mail server

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Mar 3 15:00:06 EST 2002

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Mick Howe wrote:

> Are there any configuration gotchas or other conciderations?

Don't forget to configure whatever mail server you are using so that it
answers for your domain... For instance, I have stillhq.com, so my home
mail server will grab all the mail it sees for that (it stops mail from me
to my wife going out to the ISP and then straight back again).

This doesn't work so well if you might want some of the mail to go out
through the link -- for instance if you are still using the ISP's
domain...

The answer -- get a domain!

Mikal

--