NTV-1000

Marcel Welschbillig marcel at comdek.net.au
Fri Mar 1 12:05:16 EST 2002

Bob,

Cheers for the reply, Im not good at programing/hacking so i have no
real hope of achieving anything with the box but i would be realy
greatfull if you would keep me posted on your progress. I recon this
little device has much potential.

I work for an ISP/computer company and we were going to flog some of
these boxes cheep to sell some internet connections but soon after
setting it up i realised it had no Flash support and even worse no Java
support so it makes them pretty useless as internet boxes. We have the
option of buying them from a business that has huge amounts of stock but
cant get rid of them.

If you want some we can definatly get them just let me know, i know our
buy is $99 but my boss is pretty tight (i didnt say that) so he'll
probably mark them up some.

Marcel