Talks for tonight

Drake Diedrich dld at coyote.com.au
Thu Jun 27 10:30:47 EST 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 09:53:15AM +1000, Steven Hanley wrote:

> well drake has sort of offered the talk and discussion of gnupg and where to
> use it and discussion of key lengths.

   Yeah, I'll do a print-and-tape poster of the keyring this afternoon, and
give a talk on a bunch of GnuPG/X.509/etc issues, and encourage lots of
interruption and discussion.  Everyone has an opinion on security, right? :)
I'll bring a pen so people can scribble new keys and signatures on the
poster as the night progresses.  Everyone, bring printouts of your GPG
fingerprint and some ID.

   Brett, you there?  Any chance we can get that IPSEC talk?  I've fiddled
with it a very little bit and would mention it, but it'd be *much* better if
someone who uses it talked.  Anyone up for a CIPE talk on short notice?

-Drake