Talks for tonight

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Jun 27 09:53:15 EST 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 08:14:58AM +1000, Michael Still wrote:

> So,
>
> who is going to give a talk tonight? I don't think anyone has offered
> yet...

well drake has sort of offered the talk and discussion of gnupg and where to
use it and discussion of key lengths.

Speaking to him yesterday he seemed alright with that, however more talks are
always welcome.

Also as Drake will probably be dissapearing off to the US to live soon people
should take advantage of his expertise in any areas soon.

       See You
           Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view