Transact Gungahlin

Darrell Burkey dazza at tucan.net
Tue Jun 11 18:15:07 EST 2002

Interesting timing considering the recent publicity about that area and a
certain MLA making noise that we should put more public money into the
company so they can wire Gungahlin. I wonder if they will be offering the
same incentive to that "other" telecommunications company that we all have a
share in as well. Then again, didn't we do that in 1993? Deja vu.

Cheers.

darrell