LAN - IpCop - Transact

Rob Shugg rshugg at ausport.gov.au
Tue Jul 30 13:18:11 EST 2002

I have an ipcop set up with transact, it was pretty straight forward. You
dont need to install RP as it comes in the ipcop distro. once you have your
ipcop box set up connect to its admin web page with a browser and configure
the dialup, in this case pppoe. the only thing that had me stuck for a while
was that that the account name (with webone for mine) had to be in the form
username at webone.com.au
not just username.

rob