Webone blocking port 25??

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Thu Jul 25 12:49:17 EST 2002

Unless this has changed fairly recently, they weren't blocking it to us.
I'm not sure if that just means we're on some different arrangement
somehow. Certainly we still receive email inbound through our own mail
server, or I wouldn't be receiving any emails. We used to be able to
send outbound directly too, but I recently changed my mail server
configuration to forward through their mail server.

Unlike some other ISP's in town, Webone are competent and appear
sensible about these things.

Conrad.
(Who freely admits to only being a second-hand Webone user at this
point, since I sponge off my housemates connection).
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  url - http://www.watersprite.com.au/