uaccess.h

luis herrada lherrada at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 02:17:06 EST 2002

Martinjn:

I write code for the Kernel space. You are right when
you say that uaccess.h has functions for specific
purposes, in my case I want to transfer data from the
Kernel to  the user space. It 'd be great if the
library did what it is supposed to do, but I receive a
single error from the header uaccess.h .
Do you think that Red Hat 6.2 is not working fine with
some functions? My code is so simple to have errors.
Check the constant "Current" in sched.h
I 'd appreciate your help.

Luis Herrada