Grouping perl foreach values

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Jul 9 15:20:21 EST 2002

On Tuesday, July 9, 2002, at 11:33 , Michael Still wrote:

> I was trying to avoid an array of references though.

Why?

If your long list is a mess of stuff that belongs in separate data
structures, you'll find the code much easier to read in two weeks' time
if you do it properly today ;)

Trust me, this is Perl.  That means you can choose to be as expressive
as you want to be.  Generally, the more expressive you are, the easier
it will be to read the code tomorrow morning.  If being expressive means
making lists of lists, then that's what you need to do.

Alex