Aussie of the year

Chris Henman ogv at smartchat.net.au
Sun Jan 27 18:06:22 EST 2002

Simon Haddon wrote:

> [...]

And is a resident of somewhere in the Carribean, for the purpose of
(non) taxation.
Oh yes, much more the significant wearer of the tag; certainly for the
current (non) incumbent of the Lodge.

Though I would querie why Rafter has anything more in his favour than Ms
Freeman.  At least she is a local.

Regards,
csh