Aussie of the year

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Sun Jan 27 10:29:46 EST 2002

On 27/01/02, 9:19:50 AM, "Rod Ryan" <rodryan at pcug.org.au> wrote regarding
Aussie of the year:

> Once again a sportsman! At least Pat Rafter has more going for him than
> Kathy Freeman.

Come on now we wouldn't want to nominate someone that really performed
good deeds for Australia out of the bottom of their heart with no care
for anyone or anything else.  What about all the fire fighters or the
people that spend their time helping street kids or the ones that provide
meals for the homeless.

Na, give it to someone who doesn't really deserve it.