about the improvment of network performance

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 18 23:29:20 EST 2002

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:18, Richard Cottrill wrote:
> I'm getting the same error for people at Goldweb. Perhaps I misread this;
> but Damien I think that it's the sending servers that are listed and
> blocked on suspicion of being mail relays for spammers.
>
> So that means that Telstra and TPG both have mail servers listed by
> dorkslayers. Excellent. I'd complain to TPG; but last time I tried it took
> one Vitek <insert ridiculously long surname> about 4 months to grace me
> with a (spectacularly useless) reply.
>
> Richard

I have in general found TPG's administration very very frustrating, but I
have recently had dealings with their current postmaster (Steve or Steven
from memory), who I found very helpful and responsive.

As for the fact that the link from Telstra ADSL to TPG's mail-servers goes
via the USA, well I won't mention that.

Rasjid.