Head & Rotor VE(CHINA-LuTong) 2/23

Simon Fowler simon at himi.org
Sat Feb 23 06:02:17 EST 2002

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 02:27:34AM +0800, LuTong wrote:
>    We use precision forging technology to create our products
> and surface treat them using an imported shot-blasting machine.
> The constant grinding process guarantees identical clearance
> in each plunger.
>
>    Because we have been in the field of diesel fuel injection
> systems for quite a few years, we are acquainted with many
> domestic manufacturers of, and sales agents for, parts such as
> injector nozzles, plungers, delivery valves and so on.

Dude . . . Imagine a beowulf cluster of these!
<//.troll> ;-)

How does this kind of thing end up on a Linux list, of all places?
It's a strange strange world . . .

Posting far too late at night . . .
Simon

--
PGP public key Id 0x144A991C, or ftp://bg77.anu.edu.au/pub/himi/himi.asc
(crappy) Homepage: http://bg77.anu.edu.au