Way off topic... (MS Outlook 98)

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 4 22:55:08 EST 2002

Hi all,

I know this is way way way off topic, but I know some of you work with
Windows and I think there is a chance that someone may be able to help.

I have some friends that use MS Outlook 97.  (I can't stand it myself.)  I
know this will amaze all of you, but Outlook 97 has some bugs.  I'm hoping
that some of these were fixed in MS Outlook 98.  Until Outlook 2000 came out,
I believe that Outlook 98 was a free download for exiting users of Outlook
97, and I'm wondering if anyone has a copy somewhere.  I believe there was
also the odd book with the upgrade to Outlook 98 on CD.  If anyone has has a
copy in some form or other that they would be happy to pass on, please let me
know.

Replys off list please (unless you just want to make fun of Outlook 97, but
there is very little sport in that - it is just too easy).

I guess I should look around for some kind of Windows user group list, but
I've never posted to a non-open source list, and I don't really want to start
now.

Rasjid.