Getting a BJC2100SP to work

Richard Rose richard58 at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 21 20:41:22 EST 2002

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:51, Damien Elmes wrote:
> Richard Rose <richard58 at bigpond.com> writes:

> > > Well, now's as good a time as any :-)
> > through GhostScript. Can someone look at the attached files and tell me
> > what I am missing and where I should put it.
>
> I have looked at the trance and it appears to be the problem I described to
> you in a private email about 5 days ago:
> You'll notice in your trace output from the first file that there's a
> message saying "Printer model must be specified with -sModel". That's the
> command which is going to the wrong place.

Well, I looked at the file again, read a bit of the man page on printtool and
printcap, and I still don't know what need to be done to fix this so I will
repeat the question I asked earlier. What do I need to put and where do I put
it?

I am not a complete newbie but I have never encountered this problem before
so I just don't know what to do to fix it.

Richard R :-)