[Q] OT: Web Hosting?

Karl Schaffarczyk karl at karl.net.au
Mon Dec 30 21:43:07 EST 2002

Well, I'm not biased or anything, but Inspired Networking is pretty
good - offering web hosting for business from $16.50/month including
PHP, email accounts, and so on. Support for MySQL and postgreSQL
available.

Hobbyists can obtain not-for-profit hosting from only $11/month.

domain rego from $27.50/yr

http://www.inspired.net.au/ for more info...

Regards
Karl
=8)

--

Proprietor
Inspired Networking                                 PO Box 132

Website Hosting (dedicated virtual server) from AUD$16.50/month!
Permanent connections from $60.50/month!
Dialup access from $1.10/hour or $24.95/month time unlimited!
Coverage: National local call coverage!

prices include GST.