[Q] OT: Web Hosting?

John Blue jblue at bestpond.com
Mon Dec 30 07:38:56 EST 2002

> G'Day,
>
> I am looking around for some web space for a colleague of mine who is
> starting his own business. He really just needs to have a web presence
> (preferably with PHP support) and a couple of e-mail addresses (either
> POP accounts or ability to forward mail to another account). Traffic
> should be minimal. Anybody got any recommendations / suggestions etc.?
>
> TIA

I suggest you look at Aussie Hosts, I am a satisfied customer. Rates
are good, support is unbelievably good. Based in Brisbane and
offering offshore or Australian based hosting.

http://www.aussiehosts.com/

Happy New Year,

John

--
John Blue,
PO Box 542
email: jblue at bestpond.com
Fax: +61 2 6291 1119

This email has been pre-scanned using the latest Anti Virus
software for your peace of mind.

Please remember to maintain your own anti virus up to date with
the latest reference files.