Cheap gateways

Alastair D'Silva deece at newmillennium.net.au
Thu Dec 12 20:08:17 EST 2002

Hi Guys,

At the risk of turning this into a marketplace . . .

We're flying back to Perth for a holiday on Saturday, and must shift
some junk.

I've got 3 P133s with 32MB of memory, I'd like to be rid of them tonight
if possible. These machines would make great gateways, for those of you
without one already.

The specs are:

System 1: P133, 32MB SDRAM, NIC, fdd, 2GB hdd
System 2: P133, 32MB EDO, NIC, fdd, 1.7GB hdd, CDROM
System 3: P133, 32MB EDO, fdd, 500MB hdd, 3.2GB hdd

All the systems POST (I haven't put an OS on any yet though) and have
some snotty video card (some were S3s from memory).

I'd like $80 for each, and as with the Alpha's, its first come first
serve. Call me on my mobile below as I'll be away from the computer
tidying up.

--
Alastair D'Silva B. Sc.            mob: 0413 485 733
Networking Consultant