cron troubles & openssh - heads up

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Thu Dec 12 09:56:10 EST 2002

I mentioned yesterday that I was having problems with ssh running in a
script called by cron.  Well I seem to have isolated it to a versioning
problem.

A v2 client will talk to a v2 daemon OK.

A v2 client hangs when talking to a v3 daemon.

A v3 client will talk to a v2 daemon OK.

A v3 client will talk to a v3 daemon OK.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people