(Christmas) BBQ

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Dec 12 00:17:01 EST 2002

Hi all,

Tridge wrote to me on his way out of the country to let me know he will
not be able to be at a BBQ before Christmas.  He send his apologies.
Please do NOT turn up at his place and suprise Sue. :-)

Given the UUNite/AUUG BBQ next Thursday he suggested, and I agree, that
it may be a good idea to have the BBQ in late January instead.  The normal
Clug meeting in January will see many of us at Linux.com.au in Perth,
so can I suggest we have the BBQ the next Thursday evening (30th).  This
would allow as to have a catch up of happening at LCA for those unable
to attend.

Discussion.

In any case, I would encourage any of you to attend the UUNite/AUUG
BBQ next Thursday.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au