Debian / Telstra ADSL Problem...

L u k e H a m i l t o n luke.hamilton at webone.com.au
Wed Dec 11 01:53:28 EST 2002

Well I'm stuck,

I have been trying to setup my ADSL connection with pppoeconf, it scans
both my Ethernet cards and then tells me it has found the "Access
Concentrator" on eth1, which is right. I then continue to fill in my
details and then start the connection. Then I keep getting this error
message:

pp0: error fetching interface information: Device not found

At the same time the lights are flashing on the modem...

I have setup this same modem and account with redhat before without any
dramas

Anyone got any ideas...

L u k e H a m i l t o n