samba as a pdc for win2k

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at goldweb.com.au
Tue Apr 9 22:32:07 EST 2002

 Samba 2.2.x will not make a PDC for a win2k active directory domain. you can
 however use it as a NT4 domain PDC that win2k sill understand.

 Samba 3.0 (in alpha) is the one that is supposed to have all the new M$
 Active Directory stuff. If you want to play with alpha software- go for
 it...

 Regards
 TMC

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek	*
			* 	Everything falls under the law of change;