File system tricks

Wayne Vovil kylixau at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 28 14:41:18 EST 2001

Hi

I played around with these as well and got most
frustrated. Eventually, I installed and bought VMWARE
EXPRESS (US$49). It is great.

I run a DOS window and W98 apps with it. I know I
could run the DOS app in W98 in DOS window; but I like
the separation.

I have not encountered a single problem and I have had
these two guest OS's running under VMWARE on my SuSE
7.1 Prof system for a month and haven't had to boot
any OS at all.

Regards

Wayne

 --- jeremy at itassist.net.au wrote: > I've been playing