How to remove BIOS password?

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Fri Sep 21 23:24:36 EST 2001

The board does sound like an ASUS board; it's even listed on their web site:
http://www.asus.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/486/

If you follow through the links it says there's BIOS upgrade available (and
you'll need an EPROM writer to use it). There are people on this list who
can do the requisite chip burning though.

I couldn't find anything about passwords though. If you're really pushed
then I may have a manual for a similar board (but I'll need somebody to get
it for me and that'll take a bit of organising).

Richard