Linux based Net Connect appliance

Stephen Hodgman steve at namsys.com.au
Mon Sep 3 14:09:06 EST 2001

G'day all,
I remember seeing an ad about a linux based net connection box. i.e. it
dials the net using an integrated or standalone modem and provides
gateway functions.  I have a requirement for such a unit with integrated
printer port.  I am trying to see if it is cheaper to get an old pc and
configure linux or to buy a purpose built box.

Anyone have any pointers to this unit please?
Thanks,

---

Stephen Hodgman               steve at namsys.com.au
Namadgi Systems                Ph. +61 2 6285 3460
Canberra                       Fax +61 2 6285 3459
Australia