A Powerbook question

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at goldweb.com.au
Sat Sep 1 23:13:46 EST 2001

Hi all PPC linux users.

Another question if I may. What is necessary to make a Ti powerbook sleep nicely in X? I have gottent it to sleep (I have 2.4.9-benh0 kernel) with the help form people at CLUG. However, despite my bets efforts, the X just returns in a blan screen. How does one recover that to the pre-sleep state?

Also thanks to Paul for the information about penguinppc.org. Does anyone know of an laterante site for benh, or perhaps an alterante email for the man?

regards
Tomasz Ciolek

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek	*
			* 	Everything falls under the law of change;