CLUG meetings

Kearns, Terry terry.kearns at dha.gov.au
Tue Oct 30 10:03:09 EST 2001

I would be keen to learn about FreeBSD. I know some admin guys at work (we
run doze/solaris) who would definately be interested in BSD. It wouldn't
hurt for them to get a basic intro to linux too.

BSD is not Linux but hey, it's a free unix implementation. Presumably this
is why a lot of us attend/subscribe-to CLUG?