GLUG meetings

simonb at webone.com.au simonb at webone.com.au
Tue Oct 30 19:29:31 EST 2001

Bob!
all of this sounds great to me:
UML would be most interesting.
Yes, i'd like to hear more about cool projects people are doing,
of course we'd all love to hear about your linux port!

ummmm, how about some kernel disection?
being an audio guy, i have a particular soft spot for
the scheduling code, but also the fs fascinates me :)

Maybe it's not good cause not every one is a c coder.
Still, flowcharts/handwaving would be a help.
Well, what about a lang fest?
I'd especially like to hear about Ruby and also Haskell,
and would volunteer to demo some python magic.

Simon Burton