redhat 7.2

andrew at bishop.dropbear.id.au andrew at bishop.dropbear.id.au
Sat Oct 27 08:02:11 EST 2001

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Howard Lowndes wrote:

> I'm sure EverythingLinux will thank you for saving them from making a
> small profit on RH7.2 distribution.

Various legal systems may recognise corporations as legal persons.  I do
not.  So, the fact that I may be "hurting" a company's profits by helping
real, squishy, flesh-covered people does not concern me in the slightest.

Take your argument further - we should all buy and use windows, and other
proprietary software, as doing otherwise is hurting software companies all
over the world.

Andrew