redhat 7.2

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Sat Oct 27 08:13:29 EST 2001

EverythingLinux is a small business that is "real, squishy, flesh-covered
people" attempting to survive in a highly competitive field.  I know, I'm
one myself, and I do not appreciate having my already thin margins eroded
my people such as you copying my ideas and efforts and giving them away in
competition with me.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people