After the election...

Anthony David adavid at adavid.com.au
Wed Oct 24 05:34:44 EST 2001

> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 00:12:13 +1000
> From: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at svana.org>
> Cc: linux at samba.org
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 11:33:39PM +1000, Anthony David wrote:
> > I was at the final reference group discussion/demo of the voting and the
> > counting subsystems and Phil Green said the the database would be available
> > to parties and presumably the public.
>
> Excellent.
>
> > There is quite a lot of booth-by-booth data available for the last one along
> > with a spreadsheet showing the preference flows and candidate elimination
> > process. I got it off the website (which incidentally is a completely
> > non-functional IIS setup at the moment)
>
> Which website would that be? www1.elections.act.gov.au is apache apparently.
> That spreadsheet is basically what I'm looking for.

http://www.elections.act.gov.au/results.html has links to the various years
results.
They include  a bunch of Excel Spreadsheets - they loaded into Gnumeric
reasonably well IIRC

HTH

--
Anthony David

Gambling(n): A discretionary tax on those asleep during high school maths
http://adavid.com.au/
0xA72CE1ED fingerprint = EA1E C69E FE59 BBE1 AA4B  F354 BD09 9765 A72C E1ED