After the election...

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Oct 24 09:53:03 EST 2001

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 11:23:39PM +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> Is there a website that is more up-to-date than evacs.samba.org? It's
> several months old and the CVS repository is also extremely old. It may be
> open source but I can't find the code anywhere.

quick answer, no

longer answer, I was speaking with someone from software improvements, they
said the stuff on evacs.samba.org was sort of there as a proof of concept, the
development stayed in house from then on, however as it is open source
software it does have to go up somewhere, this person said it will be put up
somewhere soon, the current code that was used for the election.

Martijn, you can probably guess who I was sepaking to, email him for more
information as to when it will appear i suggest.

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh