squid???

bert bert at polkosity.cjb.net
Tue Oct 9 18:20:34 EST 2001

Hi All,
I've already configured squid, it seems to be working fine, except when no
proxy is specified in the web browser.  The request does get redirected to
squid, but somewhere the full web address gets stripped from the request.
I just recompiled with --enable-linux-netfilter. Supposedly squid don't work
to well with netfilter unless U use this option, but it didn't make any
differrence.
Squid is still working fine as non transparent. but doesn't work from
mozilla as a transparent.  However if I use the client program that comes
with squid it works fine.  Can anyone help me.