Disabling the knob

Jan Newmarch jan.newmarch at infotech.monash.edu.au
Fri Nov 30 13:54:03 EST 2001

My Toshiba laptop has a BIOS setting that allows me enable both
external mouse and knob, or disable the knob in the presence of
an external mouse. Not quite what you are after, but have you
looked at your BIOS settings?

Jan
--

--
A/Prof Jan Newmarch
School of Network Computing
jan.newmarch at infotech.monash.edu.au

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again!