(no subject)

Alexei Gorbatov alexei at rses.anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 23 13:54:49 EST 2001

What I need -

          I need to read a raw binary files from Linux and SUN Solaris at
the same time.

Problem -

          The format of binary files is different below Linux and SUN
Solaris.

Consequences -

       When I read the raw binary file created below Linux with the program
compiled on SUN Solaris, the program
did not recognize correctly the format of binary file.

Question -

          How to compile the programs (below Linux or SUN) that they could
create and read
the binary file using the same format.

Cheers,

         Alex