TransACT

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Fri Nov 23 01:32:12 EST 2001

Quick clarification: The routing is fine; I'm trying to find a way to
totally saturate my ADSL link to see what happens (I expect there'll be no
problems). The machine is only slow when I use the HTTPS interface and when
I ssh to the box.

At that, are there any equivalents to Mass Downloader for Linux? wget is
limited to only one download session at a time isn't it?

Richard