Wanted: old half dead laptop

Sam Couter sam at topic.com.au
Mon Jul 30 17:05:24 EST 2001

Damien Elmes <rapport at repose.cx> wrote:

> hi everyone,
>
> i'd like to build an mp3 player for my car, but because it's a small
> car, putting a full-sized box in the 'boot' (it's a hatch) isn't an
> option.

Check out http://www.mambox.com/ or just google for "MP3 CD player". This
one looks better for those of us on a tight(er) budget:
http://www.dlink.com/products/multimedia/dmpcd100/

Still over 200 aussie dollars though. :(

I plan on getting hold of something like these for my motorbike. Obviously
space requirements are more important for me, but I still have a limited
budget.
--
Sam Couter          |   Internet Engineer   |   http://www.topic.com.au/
sam at topic.com.au    |   tSA Consulting      |