Moving from 2.0 to 2.2 kernel

Tom k rac3car at n2biking.com
Sun Jul 29 15:08:57 EST 2001

heya

 Download the kernel source of your choice, the file /Documentation/Changes in the kernel source tree ( /usr/src/lunix/ :) ), gives you a list of recommended package upgrades etc..
 When going from 2.0 -> 2.2, you will most likely have to upgrade gcc, libc, and SysVInit. But that's just off the top of my head.

Hope this helps

Tom Kobialka