Moving from 2.0 to 2.2 kernel

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Sun Jul 29 00:29:48 EST 2001

The libraries will be different.

2.0.x had ipfwadm
2.2.x has ipchains and I think can handle ipfwadm
2.4.x has iptables as well as being able to handle ipfwadm and ipchains

If it's an RH system then you should be able to do a package upgrade,
probably the same with Debian.  Other than that you are probably on your
own.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates