End of year CLUG BBQ

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Dec 17 10:32:08 EST 2001

All

Simon Cousins has volunteered to host a CLUG end of year BBQ this year.

In his words.

===
I have a nice place on the cusp of Narrabundah and Red Hill (up pretty
high so a nice breeze most of the time).  Huge deck out the back (would
fit 30) and a bit of grassed area for another 20.  Front yard also for
cricket etc.  Nice big kitchen for salads and shy people.  Also I've got
512Kbits of ADSL bridged to 802.11b.  No kids, one wife, two small dogs
==

Date and Time:
2001-12-22 18:00

Address
49 Finniss Crescent
Narrabundah, ACT
2604

email: Simon Cousins <simon at simoncousins.com>

Bring food and drink for your own usage (what usage you make of said food and
drink is entirely left to your own imagination)

If people wish a pizza order may easily be made on the night I think.

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh