End of year CLUG BBQ

Simon Cousins simon at simoncousins.com
Mon Dec 17 13:59:26 EST 2001

Thanks to Steve for getting our end of year barbie off the ground.

Yep, all welcome at my place this Saturday the 22nd, from 6pm.  We've
got a nice big deck area, a good stereo, and 9000 songs on the home
samba server (hehe) so it should be a fun and geeky night.

I don't know about you lot, but I've spent *waay* too much time around
lawyers this year, so I'm ready to geek out this silly season %-)

I'm renting in a large gas barbie and some big ice buckets as my
contribution, so bring along whatever you like to eat and drink.

Plus we've got DSL bridged to 802.11b, so feel free to bring your
wireless notebooks too if you like.

I'd appreciate an indication of numbers by the end of the week, so
please drop me an email by Friday if you're able to come.

The address again is 49 Finniss Crescent, Narrabundah.  It's up on the
hill a couple of blocks from the Red Hill shops.  Map is at
http://www.whereis.com.au/search/email_map_redirect.jhtml?id=99129

Cheers,

Simon Cousins
simon at simoncousins.com