[SLUG] KDE reports home

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Mon Dec 3 06:49:08 EST 2001

So am I.  It's even harder trying to find out how kdeinit works.  I'm
still trying to work out where it's .rc file is to see just what is going
on.  It could be just the prompt I need to dump it - and not for Gnome
either - I might go back to Windowmaker or even FVWM.

Window manager flame war, anyone?

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people