Help PLZ

PsyeX psyex at darkerpower.com
Tue Aug 28 16:36:39 EST 2001

I tried for days, to get RH7.1 work with ipchains and do my MASQ stuff.

No good. So i thought, well i'm going to get forced to use iptables sooner
or later, and couldnt get any result from it either.

I no longer use Linux, after trying to get 7.0 to accept a 2.4.6 kernel and
use iptables, but I was getting those unresolved symbol errors with anything
I tried.

I ended up trashing the lot, installing FreeBSD, and have been happy ever
since.