Help PLZ

Shawn Owens sowens at applicon.com.au
Tue Aug 28 16:29:03 EST 2001

Ladies and Gentlemen:

OS= 2.4.2 (7.1)
MASQ= enabled
Ipchains

My question is, how do you enable the module to allow windows machines to
FTP out using MASQ.

When trying to FTP, it's successful accept when doing the normal 20 data
passing.

ERROR:

ftp> ls
500 Illegal PORT Command

Here is the error output when trying to load the ip_nat_ftp.o using insmod:

[root at applicongw netfilter_ipv4]# insmod ip_nat_ftp.o
ip_nat_ftp.o: unresolved symbol ip_conntrack_expect_related_Ree85aab5
ip_nat_ftp.o: unresolved symbol ip_nat_expect_register_R22ca4f64
ip_nat_ftp.o: unresolved symbol ip_nat_helper_register_Rd999d6f2
ip_nat_ftp.o: unresolved symbol ip_nat_expect_unregister_R5ca5c902
ip_nat_ftp.o: unresolved symbol ip_nat_cheat_check_R1e4e73a8
ip_nat_ftp.o: unresolved symbol ip_nat_setup_info_Rd1af8d2b
ip_nat_ftp.o: unresolved symbol ip_nat_helper_unregister_Rdadfe31d

Does anyone know why I'm unable to load this module?  I'm not using iptables
yet so I need this to run using Ipchains.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Shawn