old ZIP drive?

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Wed Aug 22 23:39:58 EST 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Paul Warren wrote:

> or any other Alternate methods of transferring files from a windows
> box to a linux box would also be helpful!

If you're happy enough to drop an ethernet card into both, I'd suggest
going that route. It has numerous other distinct advantages!

You can pick up old 10mbit cards for nothing. 100mbit cards can be had for
$35 (probably a _lot_ cheaper, depending on where you go; this is just an
upper limit).

> Paul Warren

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\