Buying a hard drives

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Tue Aug 21 21:15:02 EST 2001

With the second question I would say that buying from Cougar with a 3
year warranty is better than what happened to a mate of mine who bought a
bad hard disk from the markets and could not get it replaced by the
dealers at the markets or by IBM.  IBM would not replace it cause it was
was from a shipment that was previously stolen.  Also if your interested.
 Cougar told me that the IBM hard disks are the best performing at the
moment.

On 21/08/01, 8:12:43 PM, Rasjid <rasjidw at bigpond.com> wrote regarding
Buying a hard drives: