No subject

Tue Dec 2 02:41:39 GMT 2003

nis_direct.org_dir ?
could it be that he meant auto_direct.org_dir, is that the only file that i
should niscat  and then add entry to ?
thanks in advance ,
i know i sound like a total noob
but i am trying to learn but wanna do that without screwing my network , btw
the new machine is my boss's new machine
thanks
regards
jji