Problem with passwd on nis master

Carroll, Jim P jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed May 1 00:38:06 EST 2002

Todd, your e-mail broaches a similar problem I've had with NIS+, but I'm
curious why you're posting this to a NIS+ list, specifically to do with
Thorsten Kukuk's nis-utils package.

(If you meant to refer to NIS+/nis-utils, my bad....)

I'm definitely going to install the RPMs you mention and see if that helps
my problem.

Jim Carroll